Advice about Fasting
2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Some advice about fasting
1. If you have never fasted before, please see your doctor before commencing.
2. Fasting is a discipline, so don’t overdo it, if you have never fasted before. Begin slowly, and build up your stamina.
3. If you have Diabetes or need to eat regularly because of a health problem or medication; I would suggest abstaining from sweets/fatty foods, while eating a healthy diet.
4. If you have suffered from an eating disorder in the past, you can fast by abstaining from your favourite TV programmes. You can use that time to pray. If you can’t lay down X-Factor for a short time, are you sure you can lay down your whole life for Jesus? 5. If you live a busy life, you can fast by abstaining from meat, fish and sweets.
Leave a Reply
– Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *